Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'll fly away

I am invoicing to the music of Danilo Montero: Te Alabaré Mi Buen Jesús. It is the Lord's Day, but I know that God will forgive me because I am about to take a two week sabbath, which is why I'm in the office on Sunday morning trying to get through a slug of paperwork. On Monday evening Diane and I will fly away to Maui, returning from Honolulu on February 25.

I will bring my laptop, but due to the nature of our vacations I expect to post only irregularly, if at all. On our agenda is a bike ride down down Haleakala, parasailing and perhaps for myself (I'm toying with this one, thinking how to get Diane comfortable with the idea) getting started on my "A" License in skydiving. We each jumped tandem in Mexico a few years ago, so I know I can get out of the plane; it's just getting down on my own that I would like to learn now.

I wish anyone who drops in here God's blessing in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful visit in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you David. We are in Maui now, very nice here.

    ReplyDelete